Anyone playing NFS: Most Wanted?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Word an I have been playing this game *everyday*, and are down to three people left on the blacklist. God, this game just continues to get harder, and freaking hard. The races are a sinch, it's trying to get mass loads of bounty that is rediculous. Running from the cops get's SO bad, that it feels near impossible to rid them. I was just racing from the cops for over 40 minutes to get busted :/

Man, what a game though :D

Blumen

Coastermaker
I still have to get myself over to pick up my preordered copy.... I'm lazy like that. I can't wait though. Maybe tomorrow, we'll see. I'm still having fun with NFSU2, kicking butt, taking names online. Ever been owned by a keyboard player? It's fun, just ask them.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Call him out? He told me he doesn't want to race me because I would win. So whatever, he can continue to race noobs for his rank.

Word.

E.M.I.
The online mode is kind of lame anyway, It should only rank if your racing a racer higher in rank..... just so much bull on it. the more you play the more rank you have, Almost makes it like a cheap mmo

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Yeah, the ranking system is pure bullshit. It should be dependent on your % of wins in my opinion, or you should gain *very* little points when you race someone NOT on the blacklist. The top guys on the ranks just race little noobs to gain points..

It's bullshit.