Antec VCool Video Card Cooler

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
You have expensive toys, and want to prolong the life of them as much as possible. One of the best ways to do this is to take extra steps to keep your components cool. Antec has a solution for your video card, a double slot cooler. They say that use of the VCool can decrease your GPU's temperature between 5ºC and 15ºC!

antec_vcool_logo.gif

First check out the review here and then leave any comments you may have in this thread!

U

Unregistered

Antec VCool best solution

I have essentially the same system as you.

I want to get one of these Antec VCool fans, but I was a little confused as to the best way to install it on my PC.

Please could you email me at joshsands86@hotmail.com and tell me which is the best way? Under the graphics card, above the graphics card?

Many thanks,

Joshua Sands

U

Unregistered

fan speed?

im thinking of getting this cooler also, but im slightly confused on the fan setting. im think im going to go with mounted underneath, blowing toward the card, but in your review you mentioned a gain in temp with the fan on high? could you email me at covertcycle@hotmail.com with your sugestion? the card is a 6800gt oc, and seems to be running hotter than i want, and your input would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
nate covert