AC Ryan's X-Men contest

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
AC Ryan is holding a contest where after doing a few small tasks, you'll be entered to win a trip to New York to take part in some stunt work like real actors do in the movies. In this case, X-Men.

http://www.acryan.com/community/xmen/

Seems to be open worldwide, as nothing in ther terms and conditions contradict that.

marfig

No ROM battery
That would certainly be the pinnacle of my life. To be part of some stunt event for a movie like X-Men. I can see myself entering this contest.

It's a beautiful vision. I get both knees capped by some overpaid stuntman because movie tickets are sold like if they were made of gold. I'm so mad I'm in the X-Men set, I muster all my strength, get up and ninja the face of the entire crew and cast. Then I fall to the flow in agonizing pain and die like a fucking hero! The movie is delayed for 10 years and everyone goes through extensive facial reconstruction.

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
Oh, another X-men movie is in the works? They've already filled in all the back history, a new one to take what's left of the story and do something with it to be pretty interesting...