A Quick Look at Mass Effect 3 - Leviathan

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
BioWare's latest Mass Effect 3 DLC, Leviathan, plunges Commander Sheppard into a new story of intrigue and perilous danger. The first flushed-out DLC since the augmented ending, will this DLC deliver a story to bring further closer to the ending or will it tear apart the fragile balance between BioWare and the Mass Effect community?

mass_effect_3_082812_01_thumb.jpg

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
Bioware really needs to work on their endings! They fuck it up so bad every time! Stoopid shits!

Still hate em for the ME3 Ending fiasco! :mad:

Kayden

Tech Monkey
To what other game are you referring to as a bad ending? If it's KOTOR 2 that was Black Isle and the only other real bad game ending I personally didn't like was Jade Empire and Dragon Age II.

Kayden

Tech Monkey
@grady - I do agree EA has made a mess of many games but I think Battlefield 3 was a victim of it's overly ambitious features and not properly executed those features at launch, including multi-monitor. The same thing happened with Battlefield 2 and it POS engine, but BFBC2 was a great game and it was published by EA same as BF3 was.

@dooms - Dragon Age II was wrought with problems before the ending. I gave up all hope that the game would worth while about 30% into it. I seriously hope Bioware isn't jerking our chain when they said they are going to learn from that failure and work on making Dragon Age III better because of it. I don't think Bioware's reputation can handle another set back like SWTOR and DA2.

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
Well atleast this DLC gave some answers to the Reapers Origin!

Playing ME3 again.. Taking it slow. Doing everything there is.

Now its time to take back Omega! :D

Even though I hated the endings, the ME3 experience is awesome!