iOS vs. Android

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
LOL one could say that is a problem. But choice is never a bad thing. Just a shame not everyone gets the same choice.

One of the reasons I have never had a real opinion on what I like or don't like about iOS is I have never used a device from the family. I got to use an iPhone 4 and iPad 3 while I was out of town this weekend. As well as helping someone with their black berry 9930 which I have never used that platform before either.

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Choice is amazing. It's that simple. Android has so much of it, it's insane.

I'll just leave my current tablet setup, featuring a new live wallpaper, custom clock and custom theme. No particular reason...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-12-11-16-26-03.png
    Screenshot_2012-12-11-16-26-03.png
    786.3 KB · Views: 998

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
This is my Android tablets setup. (Its an older tab, HP Touchpad but its still awesome)

ss_11.png
Screenshot_2012-07-03-11-07-011.png
ss_21.png

Left, Center and Right screens, respectively. This is when it was on ICS. Its running JB just fine right now though.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
That was kinda the idea for the icons, on the tab that is. I like it though since its either that or tiny little icons like the iPad.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
It uses Desktop Visualizer. It acts as a widget, the widget launches the app and you set an image to represent the app. It works pretty good but has a couple issues.

A. If the widgets are reset (as in a wipe/factory reset) then it must be rebuilt.
B. Most screens need custom made widgets, there are stock ones but all those are ones I made.

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Ahh, that sounds awesome. I'm still using the launcher / theme I have shown above. I only change it on rare occasion. Haven't even had much time lately to just goof around with the tablet :S

PhilipTaylor

Obliviot
i have my iphone last year it's kinda boring because i cannot fully customize my phone. So i switch to android phone damn android is the best.