Gearbox Releases Borderlands 2 Launch Trailer

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
The moment Borderlands fans have been waiting for has arrived; the Borderlands 2 launch trailer is upon us. Don't get too excited about the term "launch" here, however, as the game isn't exactly right around the corner, but rather slated for release on September 18 in the US and the 21st worldwide. And boy, is that going to be a long wait.

borderlands_2_022012_thumb.jpg

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

marfig

No ROM battery
Please, make it good!

Things talked about in this video:

Lilith: I'm still trying to come to terms with them adding all new characters and making NPCs of the old ones. Especially Lilith, since she was my favorite character of the bunch.

Guardian Angel: Or Lying Bitch? We know from the first game she was broadcasting from an enemy satellite. She's going to return, hopefully in flesh so we can kick her arse.

Australian Beauty: I must say my picturing of Lilith was always around a more mature woman. Not a hipster kiddo. As pretty as she may be.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
That video I ended up linking I somehow got by accident, didn't realize I linked the wrong one. Thanks for pointing it out *slaps face*

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
Yeah, this one's on my list! And from Amazon too which is awesome... pre-order discount and a guarantee on a refund if they drop the price at all before it ships. But wow.... six months away? Ouch!

Kayden

Tech Monkey
Where the hell is the pre-order for Steam god dammit?!?

Stupid that EVERY one is now doing this pre-order and DLC bullshit. I hate DLC and what it stands for when they use it like this..

marfig

No ROM battery
A new class is mentioned here:

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...rlands-2-adding-custom-characters-new-class/1

What I don't like:

"The class will be available as a download once Borderlands 2 launches, says the report, but can be scooped up for free as a pre-order incentive."

:-/

Yup. Couldn't take long before some news about Borderlands 2 would disappoint me.

To hell with them! Borderlands just got my "I'll buy when the price lowers" badge. No pre-order anymore. I won't be motivating this behavior. There's plenty of games there to be played. My life won't be affected.