Editor-in-Chief
Staff member

Attachments

• 7-21-07-g9_2.jpg
    7-21-07-g9_2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 658

b1lk1

Tech Monkey
LOL! It took me 2-3 looks, plus I had to read it in one of the comments as well before it sunk in to me. It sure is a good shot at a fake though.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
The G7 is a great mouse. I just hate that it needs it's diaper changed every, single, day.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
You are lucky I think, but as Greg found out in the past, it seems to depend on the mousepad you are using as well. On the fUnc Archetype, it dies every single day, without fail. It lasts a day and a half on the Ratpadz, and two days on the straight desk.

KusoSamurai

Obliviot
wow..... the G9 looks less ergonomic than the G7 and the G5... the new setup of the G15 is pimpin tho cause it looks like they made it have only 10 or so keys on the revision instead of like the 30 they had on the origional. Just my 0.02 cents. :cool:

b1lk1

Tech Monkey
Well hell, true it is then. I still don't like it and my G7 has nothing to fear. I also agree that it just doesn't look "Logitech" enough for my tastes. I also agree that the keyboard is quite sexy though. I need a new one to replace this aging Logitech cheapo special....