SteelSound 5H v2 Headset

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
A good pair of headphones can sometimes be difficult to find. You need top notch sound quality in games as well as in movies and music. Today we are taking a look at a pair of headphones that break the norm in their design. Is it worth it, and if so, how do they perform?

You can read Gregs review here and discuss it here.

Buck-O

Coastermaker
Great review. Glad to see the oppinions, and constructive critisism ive given havent gone un-noticed.

These really seem to be a nice set of cans. And a move in the right direction for the 5.1 style headsets.

I cant wait to get my hands on a pair and try them out.

One thing i am curious about though...do you happen to know what the drive arangment for the cans is? Im just curious.

Great review Greg!

U

Unregistered

hmm

i cant seem to find a site... that is an authority on alot of headphone opinions...

i guess i've been trusting newegg reviews to guide me toward good products since it's hard to find a website that has the time to review hundreds of products...

i really cant decide on a set of headphones..

the zalman surrrounds really sound like they kick the razors ass, but the bass isnt really mentioned in the zalman review, and it's one of the negative aspects of all the razor's online reviews that i've read.

price aside, are the zalmans you were talking about earlier or the barracudas better? thanks =)

U

Unregistered

so wrong!

me and a mate have these, and they're really bad. micropone is terribly quiet, FULL volume is terribly quiet, and there is no noise cancellation on the outside, so they're practically speakers.

currently looking to take these apart if anyone knows how to, waste of £70.