New Profile Posts

1. Merlin
    Merlin Clarence
    Who is Clarence?
  2. Clarence
    Clarence Rob Williams
    Hey man,

Holy gosh your website really took off huh? Good job man, is this basically all you do? This is great.

Somehow I was thinking back and wondering if this was still around and it looks like it's going strong. Just typed in techgage in google first result.
  3. FNG9232
    FNG9232 Rob Williams
    Dankeschön
  4. Word.
    Word. Rob Williams
    deathspawner!! hey buddy its pete, i will be driving threw saint john tommorrow. would enjoy saying hello if possible!
  5. GFreeman
    GFreeman Rob Williams
    Just testing a little here, was wondering how visitor messages and friends settings work and all. I did expect a little different behaviour lol! I was running a phpbb3 forum myself and included a chat modification in the forum which was pretty cool. You could actually chat with your added friends. Anyway, have a good day.
  6. GFreeman
  7. Phineas
    Phineas 2Tired2Tango
  8. DarkStarr
    DarkStarr happyenchilada
    No I'm not, sorry
  9. happyenchilada
    happyenchilada DarkStarr
    hey are you Dark Starr from Kratom forum..just asking...
  10. mustang209
  11. Envy
    Envy Rob Williams
    Hey! It's 12:07 EST who won? lol
  12. bensmesa
    bensmesa Rob Williams
    Mr. Williams, I apologize for bothering you with something so insignificant but I have spent days/hours trying to figure Nero 7 Ultra out in regards to making a movie. Over the years of using Nero I find their instructions so distant and vague in help. Other software programs such as Win Movie Maker allow you to clip with a start and end point to remove unwanted video. So simple, yet after a week; literally; of trying to accomplish this in Nero 7 Vision I am still am no further than when I started. Do you know of any different translations of instructions for Nero 7 which is more definitive than their own that would suffice in helping this old fart achieve his objective? I read your article on Nero 7 from 2005 I believe it was. I would have to applaud your efforts and it is obvious you know your job.
    In advance, thanks for your response. Ben
  13. madstork91
    madstork91 Rob Williams
    13/f/tx Teehee *blush*
  14. dibene
  15. Rob Williams
    Rob Williams madstork91
    You know it. Happened with a recent version of vBulletin. Appears some of the template is broken on our site though...
  16. madstork91
    madstork91 Rob Williams
    Techgage has a public message wall thing?

0.o
  17. Krazy K
  18. HenryHill
    HenryHill Rob Williams
    Hi Rob,

I was wondering if you could help me, I've just bought this Pioneer receiver,

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/42/98/405/VSX-818V-S/index.html

and have been trying unsuccessfully to connect these speakers to it

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-X-540-Multimedia-Speaker-System/dp/B000LBHFMO/r ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1237635402&sr=8-1

> I have connected the speakers to the Logitech subwoofer, then connected that to the subwoofer pre-out on the back of the receiver and have no sound output, any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance for your help and comments.

Henry
  19. Laureano
    Laureano Rob Williams
    Hi, I'm a new member and thank you for a nice welcome message. I got a new computer with a E5200, If I'll be using a Norton antivirus 360. Do you think it will slow it down?
  20. kzmoon
    kzmoon Rob Williams
    thanks for the welcome note rob i'm looking to purchase a external hard drive to back up data,video,music. i like the look of the maxtor blackarmor. the capacity i need is at least 500gb-and up to 1tb i prefer the larger size,it needs to stay slim in size to fit in my suit pocket like james bond. it also needs to have goverment or law enforcement type encryption and simple to use on most computers so i can download and transfer files quickly.also antivirus software for this device.security is a must.DON'T WORRY ABOUT PRICE RANGE PLEASE RESPOND kzmoon