Latest Forum Posts

Latest News Posts
Coming Soon!
Social
Go Back   Techgage.com > Archives > Reviews and Articles

Reviews and Articles Discussion for Techgage content is located here. Only staff can create topics, but everyone is welcome to post.

Old 02-16-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
Rob Williams
Editor-in-Chief

Default Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse

For the gamer looking to find a great mouse, the choices are limitless. But how often does one "feel" perfect? To cater to gamers who don't mind taking time to customize a mouse to a huge degree, Mad Catz delivers its R.A.T. series. With full ability to customize both the body and software, R.A.T. could be perfect for everyone.

You can read through Jamie's in-depth look at Mad Catz's R.A.T. 7 gaming mouse and then discuss it here!

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get!" - H.P. Baxxter
<Toad772> I don't always drink alcohol, but when I do, I take it too far.

Rob Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:08 AM   #2
Unregistered
Guest Poster

Default Whiz187

I have been using the RAT 7 since Christmas. No problem with skipping totally smooth. I agree that the mode button is difficult to press but I don't use it much. I really llike the sniper button, it could be a little softer but this is no big deal to me. I have the horizontal scroll programed on the aluminum thumb wheel in profile 1. In the other profiles I use it for other functions. Overall I really like this mouse. I downloaded a Win7 KB command cheat sheet to help with the programing of the buttons.

Good review.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:31 AM   #3
Len
Guest Poster

The RAT7 mouse its like a plastic pearl...it seams a pearl but its not a PEARL...its simply the worst money ive ever spend; i had a G9...used this...pretext of a mouse for about 3 days ...and get back to my G9 that is still the best mouse arround. Shame on u CYBORG i should get my money back!

Tags
None