Latest Forum Posts

Latest News Posts
Coming Soon!
Social
Go Back   Techgage.com > Archives > Reviews and Articles

Reviews and Articles Discussion for Techgage content is located here. Only staff can create topics, but everyone is welcome to post.

Old 03-18-2007, 09:30 PM   #1
Rob Williams
Editor-in-Chief

Default Razer Tarantula Gaming Keyboard

Razers Tarantula packs in a lot of action into it's slick frame. Aside from the blue LEDs, there are dual USB ports on the end, alongside a mic/headphone jack. For hardcore gamers, there is anti-ghosting capabilities and also macro keys.

You can read the full review here and discuss it here!

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get!" - H.P. Baxxter
<Toad772> I don't always drink alcohol, but when I do, I take it too far.

Rob Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
NicePants42
Partition Master

I liked this review. I have a funky A4tech keyboard with it's own on board sound solution (requiring liberal use of the device manager) so I was relieved to see that Razer's jacks are simply pass-through. Sucks that not all the keys are illuminated though. I'll stick with the G15.
NicePants42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 02:50 PM   #3
Unregistered
Guest Poster

Sadly the razer tarntulas pass through headphone jacks are messed up by interferance noise, possibly from the leds? Anyway its a modulating hum combined with a hiss that really make these jacks useless.

Im awaiting a reply from razer support on it.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:38 PM   #4
Unregistered
Guest Poster

Default tarantula

hey all the consd u mentioned arent really cons. I dont havwe a propblem with fingerprints nor do I need backlightning on the full keybaord and wht the hell would I want to turn of the cool logo?
Old 08-05-2009, 11:27 PM   #5
Unregistered
Guest Poster

Default tarantula

Yes i agree this, the jack become stupid design , can see can't use at all.

and the profile button dun't why not work on my windows vista.

really no ideas with this expensive keyboard.

Tags
None