Latest Forum Posts

Latest News Posts
Coming Soon!
Social
Go Back   Techgage.com > General > Off Topic

Off Topic All non-tech chat belongs here.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
Tharic-Nar
Techgage Staff

Default Facebook Reaches 1 Billion Active Users - Just How Much Further Can We Go?

It's hard to believe that there could be a Web service so popular, that people are shocked to find out when someone isn't on it, but that's what Facebook has become. Some people I know who don't use a computer all too often are on it, and I've heard many people over the years say they'd never join it - or just have no interest - and ultimately end up caving in. I was one of those from the latter camp. Oh, the pull that blue and white fixed-width giant can have.

You can read the rest of our post and discuss here.
PSU: Corsair 1000HX - Case: Thermaltake Xaser VI Full Tower - CPU: Intel Core i7 2600 @3.8GHz - Cooler: Thermaltake FRIO - Motherboard: ASUS P67 Sabertooth - Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP Arctic 1600 - GPU: 2x AMD Radeon HD 5870 - HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB 6Gb/s +1TB +2TB storage - Audio: ODAC + O2 Amp, ASUS Xonar DX
K/B: Corsair K90 - Mouse: ROCCAT KONE XTD - Monitor: DELL U2410 - Speakers: Corsair SP2500 - Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 - Mic: Blue Yeti USB Microphone

- I need Fiber to fix my Irregular Bandwidth Syndrome -
Tharic-Nar is offline   Reply With Quote